Updated August 29th, 2019.
Second in a series of Google search tips.
Read them all:
- How to restrict your Google search to a single website
- How to search Google Images by color
- How to search Google for different kinds of pictures
- How to search Google for the newest results
- How to get better Google search results
You know you can use Google to search for images, yes? Just click the “images” label at the top of your search results. But, did you know you can filter your search by color? It’s easy, and it’s fun.
For example, let’s say you search for “birds” and get this:
If I change my mind and want to see blue birds, I can click the “X” next to “red” to remove the red filter, and then click “blue,” like this:
*Sometimes the nice big buttons are there for you, and sometimes they aren’t. If they aren’t, click “Search Tools” and then “Color.”
The results:Copyright 2008-2023 Christian Boyce. All rights reserved.