Highlights of the show (at least for me):
- A new iLife package from Apple, with an iPhoto that recognizes faces. You have to see it to believe it.
- A new iWork package from Apple, improving an already very-nice-to-use alternative to Microsoft Office.
- A nifty to-do list manager called “Things,” with an accompanying iPhone application.
- Free samples of a new “smart drink” called BrainToniq, which I believe is still working for me.
- Free coffee in Acura’s “coffee lounge,” decorated with their latest line of cars.
Memo to future Macworld Expo exhibitors: free drinks are good.